- Cisco Ccna Security
- Learn Ccna Cisco Certified Network Associate Degree
- Ccna Cisco Training
- Cisco Ccna Online Course
CCNA™: Cisco® Certified Network Associate Study Guide, 5th Edition. The students will also learn how to configure new graphical user interfaces such as SDM (routers) and CNA (switches). In conclusion, a student who has achieved the CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certification will be more competitive in the job market and will have a greater success rate in the Information Technology arena.
Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0
What you will learn in this course
The Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0 course gives the candidates a broad range of fundamental knowledge for all IT careers. Through a combination of lectures, hands-on labs, and self-study, the candidates will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify basic IPv4 and IPv6 networks. The course covers configuring network components such as switches, routers, and wireless LAN controllers; managing network devices, and identifying basic security threats. The course also gives candidates a foundation in network programmability, automation, and software-defined networking.
This course helps candidates to prepare for the 200-301 Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) exam. By passing this one exam, candidates earn CCNA certification.
How you will benefit
This course will help candidates:
- Learn the knowledge and skills to install, configure, and operate a small- to medium-sized network.
- Gain a foundation in the essentials of networking, security, and automation.
- Prepare for the 200-301 CCNA exam, which earns CCNA certification.
What to expect in the exam?
The 200-301 CCNA exam certifies the candidate’s knowledge and skills related to Network Fundamentals, Network Access, IP Connectivity, IP Services, Security Fundamentals, and Automation and Programmability.
Who should enroll?
This course is designed for anyone seeking CCNA certification. The course also provides foundational knowledge for all support technicians involved in the basic installation, operation, and verification of Cisco networks.
Cisco Ccna Security
- Entry-Level Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Support Technician
- Help Desk Technician
Learn Ccna Cisco Certified Network Associate Degree
Ccna Cisco Training
After taking this course, one should be able to:
- Identify the components of a computer network and describe their basic characteristics.
- Understand the model of host-to-host communication.
- Describe the features and functions of the Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS) software.
- Describe LANs and the role of switches within LANs.
- Describe Ethernet as the network access layer of TCP/IP and describe the operation of switches.
- Install a switch and perform the initial configuration.
- Describe the TCP/IP Internet layer, IPv4, its addressing scheme, and subnetting.
- Describe the TCP/IP Transport layer and Application layer.
- Explore functions of routing.
- Implement basic configuration on a Cisco router.
- Explain host-to-host communications across switches and routers.
- Identify & resolve common switched network issues and common problems associated with IPv4 addressing.
- Describe IPv6 main features, addresses, configure, and verify basic IPv6 connectivity.
- Describe the operation, benefits, and limitations of static routing.
- Describe, implement, verify Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs) and trunks.
- Describe the application and configuration of inter-VLAN routing.
- Explain the basics of dynamic routing protocols, describe its components and terms of Open Shortest Path First (OSPF).
- Explain how Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) work.
- Configure link aggregation using EtherChannel.
- Describe the purpose of Layer 3 redundancy protocols.
- Describe basic WAN and VPN concepts.
- Describe the operation of Access Control Lists (ACLs) and their applications in the network.
- Configure Internet access using Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) clients, explain and configure Network Address Translation (NAT) on Cisco routers.
- Describe basic Quality of Service (QoS) concepts.
- Describe the concepts of wireless networks, which types of wireless networks can be built, and how to use Wireless LAN Controllers (WLCs).
- Describe network, device architectures, and introduce virtualization.
- Introduce the concept of network programmability and Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and describe smart network management solutions such as Cisco DNA Centre, Software-Defined Access (SD-Access), and Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN).
- Configure basic IOS system monitoring tools.
- Describe the management of Cisco devices.
- Describe the current security threat landscape.
- Describe threat defence technologies.
- Implement a basic security configuration of the device management plane.
- Implement basic steps to harden network devices.
Cisco Ccna Online Course
Job Offers & Expected Salaries
After completing the Program, candidates will be eligible for the following positions:
- Network Engineer
- Sr. Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- IT Manager
- Network Specialist
- Principal Network Architect
Average Salary Package starts from 3-6 Lakhs per annum.