Contra stars Scorpion and Mad Dog as soliders in a futuristic world looking to destroy the evil Red Falcon across 8 stages. All kinds of enemies await you including aliens, traps, mine carts, and lethal terrain. Whether you are climbing the mountains at Waterfall or blasting through doors inside a base, Contra brings awesome, intense non-stop. Super Contra Fighter Pro - Free(240 X 400) Java Game Try this real shooting game with lots of exciting levels. You are the only person who is live to secure your city. You are behind a car. Shoot your enemies with your long lasting fire gun. This gun has unlimited bullets. Beware of enemies otherwise your life bar will decrease.
Select the 'Arcade Game' option at the main menu. Then, press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A to get unlimited lives and an unlimited Super Machinegun. Note: Enabling this code prevents achievements from being earned and uploading of scores to Xbox Live Leaderboards. To disable the code, exit the game using the 'Exit Game' option in the pause menu.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Good Start (10 points): Complete level 1 in less than 3 minutes.
- Two Levels (10 points): Complete level 2 while playing an Xbox Live CO-OP game.
- Three Levels (15 points): Complete level 3 in Single Player or Multi-Player mode.
- Four Levels (20 points): Complete level 4 in Single Player mode.
- Five Levels (30 points): Complete level 5 in Single Player or Multi-Player mode.
- Armory (15 points): Collect 5 different weapon types.
- Good Score (10 points): Reach level 2 with a score of 100,000 or more.
- Team Players (20 points): Score 300,000 points in an Xbox Live CO-OP game, while still alive.
- Shot Down (15 points): Destroy the helicopter without dying once.
- Elite Soldiers (10 points): Both players possess a Spread Gun at the same time at some point in the game.
- Endurance (10 points): Both players must complete level 1 without losing lives in an Xbox Live CO-OP game.
- Master (35 points): Complete the game using only 1 credit.
|Super Contra X|
Developer: Chengdu Tai Jing Da Dong Computer Co.
This game has unused graphics.
Super Contra X is, as you may have guessed, a bootleg based on the Contra series.
Super Contra X Cheats
A logo for Micro Genius, who were once part of a joint venture with the developers of this game.
Further, a copyright message exists, likely since Micro Genius and Chengdu Tai Jing were once owned by TXC Corporation. It's unknown if Micro Genius was involved in the game's development, as they parted ways in 1993.
The tileset appears to have been slightly altered, however, as the placement of the 4 tile suggests it was once a '2', due to it being right next to the number '1'.
Additionally, the game also contains unused graphics from Aladdin II which can be seen in the PPU on the intermission screen. Some of the tiles have been overwritten.