Thank you for your Information. Our Manager will reach out. Our Journey started on the 5th of September 2019 to ride the mother road route 66 with Eagle Riders. First of all I would like to thank our tour guides Jan our ride leader and Scott our support vehicle driver you both made our journey such an amazing experience, the places we visited, the people we met, the scenic routes we saw and not to mention the bike we rode Electra glide was perfect very. An industry-specific certified management system will improve your company’s performance and provide for continuous improvement. Thank you Eagle!!!! You are so amazing for putting everything down and making it so easy for us to understand. Thanks for taking your personal time to help us.
Sale Ends In:
- Back by popular demand - 50% off a 4-Hour Wildlife Tour featuring Whale Watching at Eagle Eye Adventures Tours in Campbell River!
- Don't miss this unforgettable opportunity to witness the wildlife of Vancouver Island along some of the most majestic coastlines in the world!
- Your friendly and experienced guides of Eagle Eye Adventures will show you some magnificent wildlife which may include transient Orcas, Minke whales, Pacific White-Sided Dolphins, porpoises, sea lions, seals, Black Bears, and perhaps Grizzly bears, all in their natural environment.
- Tours are taken in the comfort of the company's 28' Zodiac-style boats which are safe, reliable and Transport Canada approved!
Thank You Eagle Browser Login
- With a Diploma in Marine Biology from Oxford University, owner/operator Jos Krynen has a wealth of knowledge to share on his tours!
- Tour includes snack and beverage on your pit stop at Stuart Island!
- This deal is a big hit whenever we host it, so get in on this bargain while it's fresh!
- Expires: August 31, 2016
- Max 1 per person, you may buy 1 for a friend.
- May combine up to 2 voucher is used in the same tour.
- Must sign a waiver (min age 18) or have guardian consent.
- Must be 2 years or older to participate.
- Reservations required (subject to availability).
- Due to the nature of wild animals, whale sightings can not be g.uaranteed.
- This is an open zodiac boat and tours are subject to alterations due to weather, tides, etc.
Thank You Eagle Browser Web
Climb aboard the safe, fast, and transport Canada approved 28’ zodiac type boats that will Transport you from the humdrum of everyday life to the magic of Desolation sound, Discovery Islands and Johnstone Strait. You will catch the spirit of the whales (orcas, minkes and grays), listen to the sea lions, frolic with Pacific white-sided dolphins, and possibly even see bears, both blacks and grizzlies. The secrets of Vancouver Island are revealed as you experience some of the most majestic coastlines in the world.
Eagle Eye Adventures makes a personal effort to ensure your enjoyment as well as the safety of yourself and the animals. The certified, friendly, and experienced staff and crew at Eagle Eye Adventures is proud to offer you the opportunity of a life time!
Viewing the marine mammals of our coastal waters in their natural habitat is one of the most breath taking experiences an individual can witness. Get it at a breath taking price with this Island daily Deal!
Thank You Eagle Browser Extension
'Had such a great time on our boat trip with Eagle Eye Adventures! The highlights were definitely the pod of Orcas and the bald eagle feeding frenzy up at Sonora Island! Jos was a great guide and we had lots of fun! Thank you Eagle Eye!' - Kim W. (Facebook Review)
'This was one of the best and most exciting things I have ever done. The wind and waves that happened to be out that day did not deter us, or our Captain, from finding Orca, not mention seals, dolphins, and a feeding frenzy of seagulls and diving EAGLES while the tide came in strong enough to cause little whirlpools.' - davidcalamoneri (Tripadvisor Review)